When I Learn To Write And Speak.. First Topic Will Be About Love..

I still remembered what Jard had mentioned in her entry before, go and tell him/her that you are in love with them, let them know that you love them before it's too late.. How I wish that confessing your true feeling is just as simple as A, B, C.. It is easier said that done.. We, human tend to please everyone in every single thing that we do until we neglect our own feelings.. Well.. Here is a funny love story that I thought might inspired us, hoping that it may help in building up some confidence in yourself and mine as well.. Hahaha..




Boy: I need someone to talk to.

Girl: I'm always here for you.


Boy: I know.

Girl: What's wrong?


Boy: I like her so much.


Girl: Talk to her.


Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.


Girl: Don't say that...you're amazing.


Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.


Girl: Then tell her.



Boy: She won't like me.


Girl: How do you know that?


Boy: I can just tell her...

Girl: Well just tell her.


Boy: What should I say?


Girl: Tell her how much you like her.


Boy: I tell her daily.


Girl: What do you mean?


Boy: I'm always with her...I love her.


Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but he'll never like me.


Boy: Wait. Who do you like?


Girl: Oh, some boy.


Boy: Oh, she won't like me either.


Girl: She does.


Boy: How do you know?


Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?


Boy: You.


Girl: You're wrong. I love you.


Boy: I love you too.


Girl: So are you going to talk to her?


Boy: I just did.




~ CREDIT TO LOVEFATEDESTINY.COM ~


A simple love story but yet very meaningful.. Hey.. What are you waiting for.. Go and grab your phone, give them a call and tell them how deep is your love.. For those who are suffering from "insufficient credit syndrome", you can just send a plain simple text message or more advance method that I can suggest, write a confession entry and post it on your blog.. Ngee.. Can I do that as well? I'll think about it.. Haha.. That's all for now, take care guys.. Assalamualaikum..




FOOT NOTE: Shocking!!! Aku tulis dalam English!!! Aku budak baru belajar, kalau broken sana sini aku mohon maaf.. Heehee..

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.