Sunshine Angel

Assalamualaikum.

It's been quite sometime since last I got the chance to experience sunrise, getting to enjoy the early morning breeze and all. I feel so grateful with my life now, even though I may not be "quite well-off" like I used to, but I'm satisfied with all I have. Most importantly, I have my family by my side.

This is where I live, and honestly said, I never knew this place is so beautiful and peaceful as I'm quite occupied with my job. But, I'm glad I got the chance to appreciate this.

Well, rise and shine people. Have a great weekdays ahead. Take care. Assalamualaikum. 



P/S : Investing my time to watch a Taiwan drama, Sunshine Angel. It's Wu Chun and Rainie Yang.
^^

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?