Pushing People Away

Assalamualaikum.

Morning people. Hmm. Have you ever done anything that make you feel guilty? You know it's wrong but still you did it and later you regret that.

Yerp, pushing people away. That's what I always did to those who try to come close and get to know me. I pushed them away. I can't help myself, but yet I don't want to end up feeling lonely at the end of the day.

I always thought, no matter how many times you push them away, if they want to stay, they will always make an effort to stay. But I guess no one has that kind of determination. I pushed and they just leave. Huh.

Hurm. To whom it may concern, whoever you are, if you are knocking, keep on knocking. I'll open that door one day. 
:)

Assalamualaikum.






Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?