Kamu Yang Kutunggu

Assalamualaikum.

It's 27th November. To erase a feeling, I should first erase all the details about that one person I have a feeling on. People said, why bother thinking of someone who doesn't care about your feeling. It's true but yet it is so difficult to do. How can I forgot a story about a red apple for my birthday. Huhu.

Forget about that. I came across this song yesterday and it definitely caught my attention. A song from Rossa and Afgan - KAMU YANG KUTUNGGU. Reading through the line, it makes me jealous of those who had found their happiness. Haha. The love story is so perfect. About the meeting of two souls, fall in love and embark through a journey to create more and more happiness. How nice to have this as a song for wedding video, ayte?

Talking about happiness, everybody wants to be happy, so do I. But not everyone has a luxury to achieve the happiness with ease. Some need to go through thousands of hardship, some just found their happiness just in front of their eye. One thing that I learned, when the chance to have your own happiness is just in front you, be brave and grab for it. We never know if we ever get that chance again.

I want to be happy. I want to find my happiness and stop looking at things that will never give me happiness. But is that really possible? I wonder. Good night people. Assalamualaikum. 



Kamu Yang Kutunggu



Telah ku temukan yang aku impikan
Kamu yang sempurna
Segala kekurangan, semua kelemahan
Kau jadikan cinta

Tanpamu ku tak bisa berjalan
Mencari cinta sejati tak ku temukan
Darimu aku bisa merasakan
Kesungguhan hati cinta yang sejati

Kamu dikirim tuhan untuk melengkapiku, tuk jaga hatiku
Kamu hasrat terindah untuk cintaku
Takkan cemas, ku percaya kamu
Karena kau jaga tulus cintamu
Ternyata kamu yang ku tunggu

Segala kekurangan, semua kelemahan
Kau jadikan cinta

Tanpamu ku tak bisa berjalan
Mencari cinta sejati tak ku temukan
Darimu aku bisa merasakan
Kesungguhan hati cinta yang sejati

Kamu dikirim tuhan untuk melengkapiku, tuk jaga hatiku
Kamu hasrat terindah untuk cintaku
Takkan cemas, ku percaya kamu
Karena kau jaga tulus cintamu
Ternyata (ternyata ooh) ternyata (oh ternyata)
Ternyata kamu yang ku tunggu



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.