Scribble

Assalamualaikum.

Hey! It's been sometime eyt! Been going ups and downs of life, but here I am. Surviving, still. Everyday I'm telling myself to be strong, to be calm, to be as positive as I could.

Well, the happy thing sure is coming after all the suffering and struggling. Life is about to get a happy turn.


The thing is, I always believe that it's not always cloudy and rainy, sunny will surely comes after. Even if it's cloudy, it's rainy, just gather your strength and get thru, you'll reach for your happiness. InsyaALLAH.

I wanna thank the people that used to make me happy, people that used to make me smile, people that brought tears in my life, and every people that I met along the way. Thank you.


Everything will be fine and syukur to Allah for this feeling, the feeling of being loved. I'm praying that everyone will find their own happiness. InsyaALLAH.

But, remember to always stay positive. And, smile. Yerp! Smile! Take care people. Assalamualaikum.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.