You Made My Day

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. 
[Leo Buscaglia]



Assalamualaikum.

Well well, its been a while. Busy with life, busy with works, and that never ends. But I love it. I learn a lot every day. 

Well, the planning was to write a short post, I promise it will be short. For someone who loves to write a long post, its really difficult to cut down all the blabbing and ranting for introduction. 

Actually, I just came back from a 5 days outstation. Tiring, but as usual a fruitful experience. During the last day of our survey, one of the surveyor in the team said this to the other surveyors during our random conversation. He said, "this girl is one of the good officer, she always smile no matter what. You can see her always smiling."

:)

Ouh, that really made my day. It did. And even after 2 days has passed, the conversation still linger in my head. Haha. I hope I can keep smiling, even though how stressful the day will be, how sad I may feel, just smile. Who knows your smile may cure someone's heartache. Right?

:)

Good night. Assalamualaikum.



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?